Saturday, March 19, 2011

Steve and Lingling Exchange Their Wedding Vows at Clise Mansion


Some days are just magic ... and this is one of them.  It's March 19th here in Seattle.  It's sunny and almost warm!!  Lingling and Steve wed under two symbols of double happiness in Marymoor Park at the historic Clise Mansion.  They are obviously blessed.
  
Cake by Lisa Dupar Catering






Daffodil yellow was the color of the cake.  With real daffodils as accents on the cake table.  It is the season for them!


Ok, the family did the formal photographs ... and then a fun one!  These always make me smile.  Everyone was so happy for the couple.
You're smiling, too.  Am I right?
Since I was in the ceremony, I don't have any pics of the actual event.  It was dear.  Roses to the mothers, reading presented by Steve's sister, Michelle, and then the vows and ring exchange.  

The bride and groom decided to use a picture mat as their guest book.

Kent and I were married long ago but I still remember the feeling I experienced when we each said our vows.  Whenever I hear another couple saw their words to each other, it touches me ... and reminds me of our wedding ceremony.  Good memories.
There is a sweet gazebo on the lawn.  Perfect for photos.


Steve and Lingling decided to be traditional and not see each other until the ceremony.  So afterward they took a few minutes to complete the family photos and then enjoy a bit of time taking their pictures.



I
t was just so much fun to watch the two of them together.  Both are a bit shy in a very endearing way.



I
t is obvious the two love each other.  I'm certain they will walk side by side for many years to come.
The double happiness symbol is over 1,000 years old. It is believed to bring good luck in love and marriage  Feng Shui masters suggest keeping the Double Happiness Symbol in the Marriage and Romance corner of the house (the Southwest corner).  Doesn't it look like to happy people holding hands and dancing through life?

To create a ceremony that makes you do a happy dance, give us a call at 206.789.9788 or contact us through our website.

No comments: